The Claiborne House is a 3600 sq.ft. “cottage” just a stone’s throw from The Inn’s main building. Overlooking an herb and cutting garden, the residence features two bedrooms both with king beds and full baths on the second floor, a living room with wood fireplace, dining room, full chef’s kitchen, media room, library and half bath on the first floor. A two story veranda overlooking a private garden in the rear offers additional space for outdoor entertaining.
The Claiborne House is perfect for families or couples traveling together. Breakfast each morning can be served in the dining room with views of the exquisite garden and the living room is the perfect place for pre-dinner cocktails.
To welcome you to the Claiborne House, upon checking in you will find the following with Chef O’Connell’s compliments:
- Beautiful floral arrangements created by our in-house florist.
- One bottle of house red wine and one bottle of house white wine hand selected by our wine director.
- A bowl of whole, fresh, seasonal fruit, peanuts, Chef O’Connell’s house-made granola bar and quick bread.
- Cookie jar filled with fresh baked cookies (individually wrapped) from our Pastry Chef.
- Decanters offering a selection of premium Single Malt Scotch, Bourbon, and Cognac.
- Delicious Salumi and cheese plate created by our kitchen.
- House made seasoned nuts and spicy pineapple.
- Inn bottled water, both flat and sparkling water, Ginger Ale, Sprite, Coke and Diet Coke.