The Parsonage, so named because of its proximity to Trinity Episcopal Church, is located on Main Street directly across from The Inn’s main building. The 6,000 square foot 1850’s Victorian house has been lovingly restored and offers six luxurious new guest rooms with fireplaces and bay windows overlooking the village.
Collaborating with London designer Joyce Conwy Evans, Chef and Proprietor Patrick O’Connell has created the ambiance of an enchanting house in the countryside full of surprise and whimsy. The Parsonage’s interiors reflect a lighter, more modern interpretation of The Inn at Little Washington’s beloved English Country House aesthetic.
Parsonage Exterior and Common Areas
Parsonage Intermediate Room 19
Parsonage Intermediate Room 20
Parsonage Superior Room 21
Parsonage Superior Room 22
Parsonage Junior Suite 23
Parsonage Superior Room 24